miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007

my pleasures y my dream

my name is Juan Victor Estrada but you can call juanvi to me, I am of maracaibo originally.
I am 18 years old and study electronic engineering in large city.

I liove in maracaibo. I love playing in the computer
, likes I music, playing soccer, sleeping, sailing by Internet, chatear, leading moto, driving car, writing text messages by telephones and to speak by this, I like to leave with my friends and I like to make money.

my favorite food is espagueti, pasticho, the fried fish and the food scrap iron as they are: the amburguer, the hot dogs, pizzas, you donate them, and the cakes.

my dream is to be professional, to be a withdrawn electronics engineer of large city. also to work in a good company where it makes much money, to have a good family, that stable and it is very united. and the time that I have left to share it with my beings wanted in my house!

No hay comentarios: